ELAA INTERNATIONAL has :
- Alarm Center 24/7: You will be connected with one of our Assistance coordinators whom will be in charge of your request in coordination with our Medical Staff.
- Highly qualified and experienced Staff in the organization of medical evacuations.
- A selection of Paramedics and Doctors (Emergency, ICU, Cardiologists, Pediatricians, Psychiatrists ...) experienced in Medical Evacuations.
- An agreement with the Tunisian National Defense Ministry for the medicalization of their air-crafts for medical evacuations in the Tunisian territory.
- Agreements with Air ambulance companies with very competitive prices.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators approved by IATA and FAA for use on all flights.
- Medical bags for escort (cabin format) as well as complete medical equipment (cardiac monitor and defibrillator, syringe pump, portable electric suction unit, transport respirator ...).
- Travel Agencies partners enabling the communication of flight plan proposals (sitting position, WCH, stretchers ...) and the ticketing 24/7.
We provide transportation according to the FTF (Fit to Fly), the most suitable and the safest with respect to the patient’s health conditions:
- A seated position with Doctor or Paramedic (with or without oxygen on board).
- A seated position with an extra-seat with Doctor or Paramedic (with or without oxygen on board).
- Supine position (stretcher) with Doctor or Paramedic (with or without oxygen on board).
- Supine position (stretcher) with Medical Team (Doctor & Paramedic) and full MEDEVAC Equipment.
- Air ambulance.